The kits described below are the most demanded kits. However, these kits must be considered as a schema of the services we can offer if you are interested on living the Trekantabrico experience with us. Therefore, the kits can be tailored to fit your needs adding or removing services. Do not hesitate to contact us to see what you really need so we can provide you an adjusted budget with our services.
Trekantabrico can be done in one push enjoying the 5 sectors or can be trekked independently by sector or combination of sectors. Basically, this will depend on your physical condition and the time you have since it has 24 stages and it is recommended to have some extra days to get some rest between sectors.
KIT ORIENTED FOR VERY EXPERIENCED MOUNTAINEERS
The Essential Kit is comprised of:
- Trek guide with detailed information. The guide contains a general part covering different mountaineering aspects and specific information for each stage describing not only the route itself but interesting information about the different places the treks passes by that will enrich the experience of the trekker.
- GPS tracks of the different stages. Tracks recorded in the field are provided so they can be followed or used as a safety measure. It is important to mention that these tracks (supplied as gpx files) are not computer planned but real tracks.
- IGN maps covering all the trek. From our experience it is important to do the trek with the maps (and compass) so we provide a complete collection of all applicable maps to the trek from the "Instituto Geográfico Nacional" (IGN). They can be provided in 1:25.000 or 1:50.000 scale and with the trek highlighted on the maps if requested.
KIT ORIENTED FOR EXPERIENCED MOUNTAINEERS THAT REQUIRE MORE SERVICES IN TERMS OF ORGANIZATION
The Supported Kit is comprised of:
- Products included in the Essential kit.
- Accommodation coordination. Our experience allows us to propose you specific hotel, hostels or refuges to sleep at the end of each stage. This way you do not have to worry about this part and you can focus on enjoying the trek. Please also note that there are two stages where it is necessary to do bivouac or sleep in unattended (open) refuges or coordinate transportation to the closest village.
KIT ORIENTED FOR ATHLETES OR LESS EXPERIENCED MOUNTAINEERS
The Guided Kit is comprised of:
- Products included in the Supported kit (NOT ALL AVAILABLE YET).
- Guiding services. We can offer you the services of a professional mountain leader that will guide you during the different stages of your trek. Our guides speak English, Italian and Spanish.
THE GREATEST DANGER IN LIFE IS
NOT TO TAKE THE ADVENTURE
George Leigh Mallory